UNDER CONTRACT – OFF-MARKET
Rare opportunity to enjoy the Paradise Point lifestyle
Your entertainer’s haven awaits in this home property nestled within the canal streets of Paradise Point. This exclusive address offers the chance to indulge in a life of coastal luxury – at a fraction of the price. With plenty of space for a boat and ‘toys’, and a boat ramp just moments away, your weekends can be spent on the water, and when you’re home, there is absolute privacy.
This exquisite property has been impeccably renovated with a focus on creating a serene hideaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Open-plan living spaces invite the outside in with large windows framing the leafy outlook and bi-fold doors allowing you to flow from one space to the next.
There is a living and dining room, plus a gourmet kitchen with a suite of quality appliances and a server window to the pitched-roof verandah. There are four large bedrooms including a sumptuous owner’s suite with a walk-in robe, plantation shutters and an ensuite. The main bathroom offers a shower and a free-standing bath.
Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a double carport, parking for a caravan/boat and a large grassed yard are just some of the extra features.
All of this is located just moments from the popular Paradise Point riverfront esplanade with cafes, shops, a playground and a boat ramp.
– Ideally located in a quiet sought-after pocket of Paradise Point
– 610m2 corner block with space for a pool
– Fully renovated home including new kitchen, bathrooms, flooring and fittings throughout
– 4 bedrooms (master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite)
– 2 bathrooms
– Open plan living and dining
– Bifold doors for seamless indoor/outdoor living
– Covered private courtyard with servery window from the kitchen
– Modern kitchen with 50mm stone benchtops, waterfall breakfast bar, 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop, butler’s pantry
– 3 car undercover parking with room for a caravan/boat
– Fully fenced with a secure front gatehouse with video intercom
– Ceiling fans throughout, and split-system air-conditioning
– Garden shed