OFF-MARKET EXCLUSIVE – BE QUICK! Contact Shannon Smith on 0449 861 511 to inspect.
This is your chance to secure an expansive family home in a prized pocket of Hollywell. You will live just a short walk from the Broadwater and picturesque parks on an enviable corner block, accessible via driveways on both Bluegum and Clematis Avenues. Retractable gates open up the huge multipurpose area where the options are limitless – store caravans or boats, kids play area or consider a pool for summer.
A grand double-height entry welcomes you inside where you will find a spacious layout with four bedrooms, multiple living spaces and room to entertain. An abundance of natural light and cool coastal breezes floods the open-plan living, dining and kitchen with gleaming timber floors, sweeping benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
From here, a wall of stacker doors opens out to the covered alfresco where you can host guests, cook on the barbeque and dine under the stars. Three bedrooms are located upstairs including the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite while a fourth bedroom or office is set on the main floor. Ensuring added flexibility is a huge multipurpose area for storing boats, caravans and all your toys plus the property has dual access via Clematis and Bluegum Avenues.
– 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and WIR
– 2.5 bathrooms
– Bedroom on ground floor easily used as an office
– Multiple living areas including large lounge room, and dining room or second living space off the kitchen
– Undercover alfresco space
– Built in sound system in living room
– Stunning polished floorboards on the main floor
– Sliding glass stacker doors to alfresco
– Double lock up garage plus off-street parking for many more vehicles
– Driveway access and off street parking on both Bluegum Avenue, and Clematis Avenue
– Expansive multipurpose space on the south side, easily accessible for large vehicles with retractable sliding fences to open the space up
– Large shed
– Sensor lighting
LIVING IN HOLLYWELL
The coastal suburb of Hollywell is often regarded as the Gold Coast’s hidden gem – a tiny suburb occupying only 2.9sq km; most of which are conservation parklands. You’ll spend your weekends exploring the nearby cafes and restaurants (you must try the margarita pizza at Portofino by the marina!), the local shopping areas in Runaway Bay or Paradise Point, or simply strolling the local beach. Boat ramps are nearby for your boat or jetski stored at your new Bluegum Avenue residence.