Laid-back living just moments from the beach
Nestled within the tightly-held peninsula ‘duck streets’ of Paradise Point and only a gentle stroll from the village’s shops, cafes and restaurants is this beautifully presented home. With water at both ends of the street offering effortless coastal living, this contemporary home with lush landscaped gardens is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
The two-storey layout is private, open-plan and light-filled with generous and inviting living spaces. For the home chef, the well-appointed kitchen boasts sweeping bench tops and breakfast bar seating along with a suite of stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. Split system air-conditioning ensures added comfort along with the effortless flow out to the covered entertainer’s deck and landscaped courtyard.
All three bedrooms are a great size including the air-conditioned master with an ensuite, generous walk-in robe and a north-facing balcony. Servicing the guest bedrooms is the main bathroom with shower, bath and toilet, whilst a powder room is downstairs for convenience. Extra features include ceiling fans, a full sized laundry, ample storage and a single lock-up garage.
The Paradise Point beach is set at one end of the street with the marina and boat ramp at the other promising a laid-back holiday lifestyle 365 days a year.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Master with large walk-in-robe, ensuite, airconditioning and balcony
– Two bathrooms plus an additional powder room downstairs
– Light-filled front lounge room with airconditioning and garden views
– Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage, induction cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Large dining room space with room for study nook, flowing seamlessly via bi-fold doors to the back timber deck
– Idyllic coastal living is perfected out the back with a large private undercover deck, leading down to a tranquil landscaped garden. Perfect for relaxing with a book, entertaining friends, or watching kids explore.
– A full sized laundry rarely seen on townhouse floorplans with ample storage, clothes line access and room for drying racks.
– Clever understairs storage, currently used as a sewing room
– Single lockup garage with off-street parking for an additional car
This light-filled home has it all and is ready for you to move in and enjoy, or rent out and reap the rewards. You’ll soon be spending your weekends strolling the Broadwater Parklands, eating dinner on the beach (at the end of your street!), enjoying the live music events on The Esplanade and savouring some of the best cafes and restaurants on the Gold Coast – all whilst leaving your car at home.