UNDER CONTRACT The laid-back lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of awaits in this modern north-facing apartment set within the picturesque Salacia Waters community. You will live in an enviable end-unit position with fewer neighbours and more natural light – along with stunning views out over the sparkling resort-style pool and optional marina berth.
On-trend wood-look tiles flow throughout the light and open layout which has been cleverly designed to connect seamlessly to the large covered entertainer’s balcony. Preparing meals will be a joy in the stylish kitchen, with high-end appliances and a centre island, or step out with friends and family and cook up a storm on one of many barbecue dining areas by the pool.
Both bedrooms are light-filled and inviting including the master with a walk-in robe and an ensuite with a soaking tub and separate shower. The home’s long list of features includes ducted air-conditioning, a laundry and a large study/second living area which could be easily converted into a third bedroom.
– 2 bedrooms
– Oversized study or second living area (easily converted to 3rd bedroom)
– Master with ensuite and walk in robe
– Additional second bathroom
– Open plan layout with central modern kitchen with high end finishes including stone bench tops and gas cooktop
– Sunny north facing balcony with louvres
– Ample storage throughout
– 153sqm of living space
– Ducted cooling and heating throughout
– Ideal end position on the first floor – additional windows for natural light and a sea breeze
– Access to all of Salacia Waters resident-only facilities
– Cafes and restaurants at your doorstep, and just a minutes walk to the beach
– 24 hour security surveillance
– Oversized single secure car space
– Optional marina berth
SALACIA WATERS, PARADISE POINT
Located on the picturesque Northern Gold Coast, Salacia Waters is bordered on three sides by water including the stunning Gold Coast Broadwater to the east, and Coomera River to the west, you simply could not wish for a better location.
Salacia Waters is renowned for its show-stopping list of resort-style amenities plus you’re also just steps from renowned restaurants, bustling cafes, walking paths and the community’s private marina.
– Resort style pools with surrounding barbecue areas
– Large resident lounge and function space, complete with kitchen and bar, catering facilities and pool table
– Theatre room
– Library retreat
– Gymnasium with sauna
Nearby amenities include Paradise Point Shopping Village (1km), Runaway Bay Shopping Village (3kms), and Harbour Town shops and cinemas (5kms). On a wider scale Paradise Point is close to the best of what the fabulous Gold Coast has to offer – the world class dining, the sensational shopping, the brilliant entertainment spearheaded by the theme parks, the 5-star championship golf courses (including Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Golf Courses, 6 kms), and of course the world famous Gold Coast beaches just a brief stroll, drive or private boat journey away. All this a mere 45 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport, 75 minutes to Brisbane International & Domestic Airports, and 60 motorway minutes to the Brisbane CBD.