Live the Dream. 4 Level Waterfront Masterpiece with 360 Degree Gold Coast Views.
Unapologetically opulent, this exquisite waterfront home sets a new standard in luxurious living. Indulge in the very best with this sublime abode perfectly poised on the water’s edge to capture glistening 360-degree views of the water and Gold Coast skyline. This property is a shining example of architectural perfection and you will want to take in every stroke of this masterpiece. From sky-high ceilings to the sleek and stylish kitchen, the walls of retractable doors and sweeping timber floors, there is so much to love.
This is more than a home, it is a lifestyle. You can enjoy a day on the water before mooring your boat at your private dock and hosting friends in any one of the living spaces from the rooftop terrace to the media room and formal living room with views over the wrap-around pool. At the end of the day, a sumptuous owner’s suite awaits with a wall of windows and a private balcony where you can take in those sensational views.
– 109sqm full concrete construction. Built by Alan Marks, architecturally designed by Mark Hudson.
– Soft interior palette making the home feel warm and relaxed
– Curved rosewood bi-folds and warm heritage ironbark timer flooring
– Evergreen glass dome above central void
– Palazzo marble tiles throughout
– High ceilings feature turrets with wooden shutters encouraging natural sea breezes to flow into the home
– Statement marble curved staircase
– German engineered 6-8 people Kone lift servicing all 4 levels – go from basement bar/gym to rooftop terrace in seconds!
– 360 degree views from the rooftop terrace with views down to Surfers Paradise in the south, Stradbroke Island in the east, Gold Coast hinterland and Tambourine Mountain in the west.
– Daikon zoned air-conditioning
– Bose music systems
– Generator and vac maids for ultimate convenience
– Five grand sized bedrooms all with ensuites and private balconies, with one ground floor room enjoying direct pool access.
– Powder room on all floors
– 17m saltwater glass tiled pool wrapping the eastern side of the home ensuring both privacy and spectacular views of the broadwater
– Basement cinema, storage room, gym, bar and games room accented by windows into the lap pool
– Supersized 6-7 car garage
– Keyless entry
– Back To Base security system
– BBQ area on rooftop terrace
– Pontoon with direct ocean access
Located on the prestigious Sovereign Islands with 24/7 security. Ideally located within minutes to the Paradise Point village, miles of walking tracks, pictureque parklands, marina’s, medical facilities, dining and shopping. Paradise Point is centrally located with Brisbane Airport 1hr North, and Coolangatta Airport 1hr South.