Sensational Style and Lifestyle Appeal
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE. CONTACT AGENT FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION TIMES.
Presenting a beautifully modern and impressive facade, this immaculately renovated home offers coastal family living at its best. You’re welcomed from the entry into the open lounge, dining and kitchen space, where Scandi style flooring follows you throughout the home. Harnessing the natural light, large sliding glass doors allow the living to flow effortlessly into the poolside entertaining area.
An abundance of open space and clean lines create an ambience of calm and peace, whilst the bustling Broadwater, great schools, shops, cafes, parklands and sporting facilities are within 500m.
Here at 53 Broadwater Street, you have the best of both worlds.
This pristine contemporary home takes full advantage of its oversized corner block with outdoor living, pool, shed, garage for two, additional parking for a boat/caravan, and low maintenance gardens.
Any avid chef will adore the sleek and stylish kitchen complete with premium matt black fixtures, stone bench-tops, an integrated dishwasher and Fisher & Paykel appliances.There are four bedrooms including the luxurious master with drop down TV, a walk-in robe and a grand ensuite complete with double basins and double head shower.
Two guest bedrooms offer built-in robes, one featuring a walk-in robe; all have easy access to the large main bathroom complete with freestanding bath. A carefully considered laundry you’ll actually want to spend time in, and a two-car garage complete this show-stopping home.
A 5kW solar system to save $$$ off those bills, split system Mitsubishi heavy industry air-conditioners and ceiling fans throughout are all notable mentions.
Ideal for families or couples with pets, this low maintenance property is fully fenced with gated access for both pedestrians and vehicles.
The very best of Runaway Bay is at your doorstep, and you’ll live only minutes from the village in Paradise Point, and bustling Labrador restaurants whilst great schools, golfing precincts and sporting facilities are all at your fingertips.
• 4 bedrooms, master with drop-down TV, WIR and ensuite
• 2 bathrooms; main with deep freestanding tub, ensuite with dual overhead showers
• 2 car garage + space to store boat or caravan via 2nd driveway
• Laundry with timber bench-top, deep tub and space for washer/dryer
• In ground pool surrounded by low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Acoustic tinted windows & doors
• Hebel soundproof rendered fence on both frontages
• Kitchen with island bench and stone benchtops throughout
• Integrated dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel appliances
• Premium Australian designed Spin Nero black fixtures throughout
• Slimline Clipsal ‘Zen’ light switches
• Insulated walls & ceiling
• Blinds and shutters throughout
• Mitsubishi heavy industry Air-conditioners
• 5kw solar system
• Gate house with ‘Ring’ security system
• Remote control Electric gate
• Large shed
• Large grass areas in both the front and back yard for kids/pets to play
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.