Auction Saturday 25th 1pm
A slice of paradise up for sale along the Esplanade. Unrivalled location.
An ultra-rare and prized opportunity not to be missed, this tightly-held property is guaranteed to delight owner-occupiers, investors and developers alike. This is your chance to secure an unrivalled position, in one of the Gold Coast’s most prominent coastal suburbs. Properties this close to the Paradise Point village are a rare find, and one with an unobstructed outlook straight across to South Stradbroke Island are in high demand.
NOTE: This property will be auctioned, however offers will be considered prior. Register your details with Shannon Smith to receive notifications on open homes or offers received.
Move in and immediately reap the rewards of this well-maintained family home. With renovation potential and Res B zoning, the sky’s the limit for adding value to this premium property.
This two-level beach house is set on a 642sqm flat block and showcases uninterrupted views out to the Broadwater. Imagine relaxing on the balcony with your morning coffee and watching the sun rise over the water or hosting friends for sunset cocktails before strolling down to the vibrant Paradise Point village to dine at any one of the renowned restaurants; it truly doesn’t get any better than this.
The current home offers four bedrooms including the lower-level master with an ensuite, four separate living zones and a study. The light and spacious kitchen has ample storage with views over the shimmering in-ground pool and vast landscaped gardens. The upper-level family room offers panoramic views across the beach and Broadwater, while the avid entertainer will be drawn to the covered deck complete with a spiral staircase leading down to the front garden.
This must-see property is zoned Res B and boasts a large backyard, parking for up to seven vehicles, timber and tiled floors throughout and a prime location only steps from the water’s edge.
- 642sqm waterfront block
- Spacious master suite on lower level with en-suite
- 3 large bedrooms on the upper level with main bathroom
- Separate upstairs family room with stunning Broadwater views via large sliding glass doors learning out to the entertaining deck.
- Covered upper entertaining deck, with unobstructed views across the Broadwater, accessible via large sliding glass doors or a spiral staircase leading to the front garden
- Large light-filled kitchen, with plenty of bench space, ample storage and views out across the pool and rear entertaining deck.
- Open plan ground floor features dining, lounge, rumpus, study and an expansive front area usable as additional entertaining, storage or a home office.
- Polished timber flooring and tiled floors throughout for easy maintenance
- Private remote security entry gate to the front of the property
- Large rear entertaining deck area surrounding the saltwater pool
- Fully fenced, landscaped rear garden, with garden shed
- Unobstructed water views facing East to the Broadwater
- 3 minute stroll to the Paradise Point village, shops, restaurants and cafes
- Approximately 50m to the water, top fishing spots and children’s parks
- Walking distance to public transport/bus stops