Luxe waterfront residence showcasing flawless modern resort living
This architecturally designed masterpiece by Peter Crick, is set within the tightly held peninsula and showcases the finest in deep waterfront living. Views overlooking the tranquil waters of Calypso Bay and the mountains beyond, cast a stunning backdrop with spectacular sunsets. Rarely do these statement homes of impressive proportions become available.
It exudes the luxury, privacy and relaxation characteristics of an exotic holiday retreat while afforded the elements of a modern entertainer and amazing family home. Towering ceilings and Italian tile floors feature throughout. The open-plan design flows seamlessly to the poolside entertainment decks, allowing the inside and outside to merge as one. For the home chef, the kitchen is centred around a large island with a breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances.
The ground floor promotes the open plan lifestyle precinct. It encompasses a formal lounge, a dining area and retreat lounge, all offering ample living space. There is also a study and a guest suite with spa ensuite. The upper level boasts a luxurious master with a huge walk-in robe, a large private balcony and an opulent ensuite bathroom. There are three secondary bedrooms, two of which have ensuites. There is also a media room with a large private balcony and marina views.
The ultimate indulgence is an elevated infinity pool with a cascading waterfall edge and sun lounging deck overlooking the exotic tropical gardens and wide waterfront marina. This unique property features multiple outdoor living spaces, including a private fire pit area. Often turtles and dolphins can be seen swimming adjacent to the deep-water floating pontoon. The marina is the perfect spot to kayak and is the ideal fishing spot to catch a Jewfish or Mangrove Jack. Avid boaters will love the direct bridge-free access to the Broadwater and Moreton Bay.
All this is set within Calypso Bay, the $1 billion waterfront and marina development on the Gold Coast’s northern corridor. Expect a secure and private community with on-site security, a gym, BBQ area, residents club house, resort style pools, tennis courts, cafe, walking paths and playgrounds. The local beach with swimming enclosure and boutique cafes are only a stroll/bike ride away.
This spectacular residence is only 45 mins to Brisbane, 35 mins to Surfers Paradise and only 8 mins to the train station making commuting a breeze. This is as good as coastal living gets.
- Elevated infinity pool with waterfall edge and feature lighting, forms a showpiece to the vast outdoor entertaining spaces
- Soaring glass doors and rows of louvre windows allow the sun and breezes to filter through the expansive square set corniced rooms
- The “L” shaped architecture perfectly shelters the pool and entertaining areas
- The multi-functional floorplan design allows open spaces to be closed off, creating intimate zones or further exposing to wide, alfresco terraces
- Low maintenance living allows you to enjoy the lifestyle on offer, including the wider Calypso Bay community. Simply move in and enjoy!
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, study/office
- Multiple living areas including 2 downstairs living/lounge rooms and an upstairs rumpus/media room
- Grand kitchen features black stone benchtop with breakfast bar, European stainless-steel appliances and window splashback overlooking front tropical garden
- Downstairs guest bedroom features floor to ceiling windows with marina views, WIR and spa ensuite
- Spectacular void showcases the brushed aluminium sculptured light
- Italian tiles and polished Spotted Gum timber flooring throughout. Charcoal carpeted bedrooms
- The top floor features a modern executive master suite with huge spa ensuite, WIR and private sheltered balcony overlooking the mountains and marina
- The top floor also encompasses 2 bedrooms with ensuites, a third bedroom and a rumpus/teenage retreat/media room with feature waterfront balcony
- Laundry with ample storage and patio doors to an enclosed private drying courtyard
- Modern bold black driveway leading to a double garage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, intercom system, fingerprint identity entry, security system and irrigated gardens, garden shed and utility area with raised garden beds
- C-bus smart lighting with touchscreen
- 20,000L underground water tanks
- Deep water floating pontoon with power and water
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.