Luxury and sophistication, when only the best will do.
Located just moments from the prestigious Salacia Waters community and only a short walk from the vibrant Paradise Point village, these stunning residences offer the very best in beachside living.
Beautiful Australian Blackbutt natural timber floors flow underfoot, while floor-to-ceiling windows and doors allow an abundance of light to fill the home. Oversized garages allow for storage of a boat or caravan in both homes.
Designed with low maintenance luxury in mind, a dumb waiter can be accessed within the garage and the first floor.
For the avid foodie and entertainer, gourmet kitchens with sweeping stone benchtops, Blum soft close custom cabinetry, integrated dishwashers and a 900mm oven overlook the open plan living and dining space.
There are three bedrooms upstairs, including the master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite. The fourth bedroom is housed downstairs with access to a bathroom, kitchenette and patio – perfect for use as a self-contained guest suite.
Built by Newnham Constructions, you can rest assured knowing both homes have been finished to only the highest of standards so you can benefit from the sleek design, high-end finishes and quality appliances on offer.
NO OPEN HOMES. VIEW BY PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY – Contact agent to arrange a time.
– Broadwater views from the first floor
– 4 double bedrooms, master with WIR and ensuite
– Fourth bedroom downstairs can be separated with its own kitchenette, living, bathroom and courtyard
– Multizone reverse cycle air conditioning
– Video intercom and security system
– Kitchens feature Caesar Stone kitchen benchtops, scullery walk-in pantry, integrated dishwasher, double plumbed fridge space
– Dumb waiter accessible via the garage and first floor, and be converted to a single person elevator
– Oversized floor-to-ceiling stacking doors bring an abundance of natural light into the 2.7m high rooms
– Large ground level entertaining/rumpus space with adjoining covered alfresco area
*Some images are of 7B Donald Ave Paradise Point to demonstrate layout and size.