House for sale in Hollywell. Exclusive Pre-Market Preview: 8 Jacaranda Avenue, Hollywell – this home has been turning heads and is coming to the market soon.
Call Shannon to request more photos or to arrange a private inspection time on 0449 861 511
Spring has arrived, and brought with it the most beautiful home in the Hollywell ‘flower streets’ of Jacaranda Avenue.
Hampton’s-inspired luxury meets Gold Coast elegance and style. Expertly renovated and presented like new, this four-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home will take your breath away. Soaring beamed ceilings combine with floating driftwood oak flooring and a gorgeous on-trend colour palette to create the quintessential Gold Coast designer home.
The light-filled dining and living space lead out to the alfresco entertaining area and tranquil landscaped backyard where the boundary is met with parklands – and the neighbouring koalas. The coastal-style kitchen encourages family gatherings around the island bench and will delight any home chef with stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, soft close drawers and ample storage.
The luxe master is easily accessible on the ground floor and boasts a wall-to-wall robe and luxe ensuite. As you make your way upstairs you’ll enjoy the sense of elegance and beauty added to the home by the double height void, accented by ornate pendant lighting.
Upstairs there are three queen-size bedrooms, a bathroom and separate toilet.
This thorough renovation has seen the previous home stripped bare and rebuilt to modern standards with quality insulation, termite barriers, CrimSafe security screens, split system air conditioning, plush carpeting, oak flooring, high-end fixtures and fittings, Hampton’s influenced grid window detailing and well-landscaped gardens.
There is nothing to do when you move in other than enjoy the magnificence of this home.
This home is nestled along the highly sought-after ‘flower streets’ of Hollywell in Jacaranda Avenue, just moments from the broadwater, cafes and shopping.
- 4 bedrooms, all with BIR’s and ceiling fans
- Master on ground floor with ensuite
- Large Hampton’s style kitchen with central island bench featuring walk-in pantry, freestanding 900mm oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge (plumbed in), soft closing drawers and ample storage
- Spacious open plan living and dining spaces featuring driftwood oak flooring
- Sliding doors opening out to the covered entertaining area and yard with private access to the neighbouring Pine Ridge Conservation Park.
- Well planned laundry room, separate toilet and under-stairs storage complete the downstairs floorplan
- 3 bedrooms upstairs with bathroom and separate toilet
- Split system airconditioning units
- Completely insulated walls and roof for maximum comfort
- Sheer and block out window coverings and CrimSafe security screens throughout
- Full termite barrier
- Exterior highlights include undercover carport parking for 2, side access and space for multiple vehicles (caravan/boat), large rear shed for additional parking/storage/workshop, rear undercover area built with double insulation to keep the area and home cool during Summer.
The coastal suburb of Hollywell is often regarded as the Gold Coast’s hidden gem – a tiny suburb occupying only 2.9km2; most of which is conservation parklands. You’ll spend your weekends exploring the nearby cafes and restaurants, the local shopping areas in Runaway Bay or Paradise Point, or simply strolling the local beach. Boat ramps are nearby for your boat or jetski stored at your 8 Jacaranda Avenue home.